Monday, June 22, 2009

sono di ROMA!!

HELLo and greetings from Rome! Ugh it is hot and armpitty here and I am studying Italian and Archaeology. I have done several doodoos and drawings whilst here. I SHALL (past imperative?) scan them when I get back! Hot damn I can't wait to g back to the states and type on a normal damned key board!
Several things to rant about while i remember;
You cannot go anywhere and expect to get:
ice
change
cold
couples not going at it
anything between 1pm and 4pm or in the morning...
no pee or cigarettes on the ground.
inspiration :(
BUT you can get killer cappuccinos!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marnie! Thanks for your kind words! anyway, I can't wait to see your drawings, I'm sure they will be amazing as always. also, I am glad to hear about the cappaccinos!! i have not had a good one since I was home!

    ReplyDelete